Here’s a quick checklist to help you make the most of your House Party:
- Prepare some snacks and refreshments — Soda? Chips? Don’t hesitate to ask your fellow moms to pitch in with their child’s favorite treat!
- Check the camera — Say “LET IT RIP!” Make sure your battery is charged and your memory card is free, so you can capture everyone having a great time. Then, upload your pics to the party site after the party.
- Plan party activities — Download some helpful hints and party favors to keep your guests entertained.
- Know your game — Read the rules and instructions for Beyblade: Metal Fusion, so you can show your guests how to play.
- Prepare the DVD player — Make sure your DVD player is hooked up and ready to play scenes from the Beyblade: Metal Fusion animated show.
Still looking for some great ideas? Check out what other hosts are planning here, and make sure to Tweet about your party with Twitter hashtag #beybladeparty!