Family night is great, but when you add some hi-tech, hi-def and hi-fun gaming to the mix, the excitement really gets kicking.
Here are the top five ways PlayStation® makes family night better!
- EyePet™ — Cute, playful and always ready for a good tickle, EyePet™ is the perfect family fun night game. With the PlayStation®Eye camera and PlayStation®Move motion controller, EyePet™ comes to life right in your living room as you raise, care for and interact with him. It’s like having the world’s most incredible pet, without the mess! And he’s completely customizable, down to fur color and markings.
- Kid-friendly, parent-approved — With games like Start the Party™ Sports Champions™, and TV Superstars™ even the youngest members of the family can enjoy PlayStation®Move. Join in on the fun and make it family time every day of the week.
- Movies, movies, and more movies — Your PS3™ is quite possibly the greatest movie player in the world. You’ve got three great ways to watch your favorite movies in hi-def: pop in a Blu-ray™ disc, stream it from Netflix, or rent or buy a new release from the PlayStation®Store. About the only thing your PS3™ won’t do is make the popcorn.
- Slideshow time — The PS3™ is a fantastic photo manager. Not only can you upload all of your photos via USB, but you can also create custom slideshows set to the music of your choosing. You can even use your favorite picture as your wallpaper. So round up the kids and relive the best memories from your vacations.
- Connect long-distance — With real-time text, voice or video-chat you can have family night even if your kids are halfway across the globe. You can even meet up with your family’s avatars at PlayStation®Home and team up for online multiplayer games.
Visit us.playstation.com/ps3/ for the latest PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Move news.
What’s your favorite family night activity?