Not sure if you’re a host? Check My Home to find out if you’ve been selected.
On Saturday, November 12, 2011, friends and family all over the U.S. will be getting together for some creative Shutterfly fun — taking family photos and making holiday cards.
If you’re a Shutterfly House Party host, congrats! Here are some things to get you started:
- Spread the word and get RSVPs: Send out more invites and ask guests to bring their families so you can take their holiday photos. The more the merrier — and it helps you increase your chances of hosting in the future.
- Start sharing ideas: Start a conversation and post comments here.
- Show off: Upload photos and videos of your favorite family photos and holiday cards. We’ve got some great advice on how to shoot the best video.
- Share your stories: Have a favorite family photo or favorite family holiday card? Share the story behind yours.
- Choose activities: Have a look through the Party Favors for activity ideas and post some of your own ideas as a comment here.
- Start planning: Our Party Planning Guide offers step-by-step instructions on hosting a House Party.
- Like Shutterfly on Facebook: Get tips, product info and more.
- Shop for supplies: Save on everything you need with House Party’s Shop.